So, we went back to the rodeo grounds yesterday. I once again forgot the camera! ugh... I think being pregnant with Kendall sure took all of my brain cells away. Does anyone know if I ever get them back? I have a feeling I won't. Oh well, I'll just have to keep playing Scrabble on Facebook to exercise my brain as much as I can. :-) Tony even wrote a note and put it in my purse to remind us to bring it with us. Well, I moved the note in order to get a few things out of the purse to put in a smaller purse that I use at the rodeo. So... that's why I forgot the camera. BUT, we used my camera on my cell phone to take some pics of K at the petting zoo there at the rodeo. She was nervous at first, but after I showed her that the animals wouldn't hurt her she was good to go and enjoyed pointing, laughing and even touching the goats, sheep and llama. See the pic below of Kendall at the petting zoo.
Yes Patricia, this is a G-O-A-T. hee hee...
I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment